Monday, July 27, 2009

This past week has been very busy with work, play dates, dinners, visitors and more. So I will just update with the pictures.

We took the kids to Fort Imagination one day last week. It was so much more fun than the last time we took them. They were able to climb up the structure and go down the slide by themselves. They loved it!
Photobucket
My friend Robin came into town so that I could take her engagement pictures! It was so much fun to see her and get to hang out a little. We went to lunch with Robin & Derrick and Lauren & Curtis so that we could all meet Derrick and get to know him.
Photobucket

Photobucket
One day last week I took the kids over to their Great Grandpa's house to run around in his big back yard! Mason really enjoyed chasing his cat. Such a boy.
Photobucket
The rest of the week we have spent playing with friends and just hanging out!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
These towels pictured below are by far my favorite that I have found for them (got them at Khols)! Mason is a monster and Sawyer is a butterfly. So cute :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive