Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our Week

We have had an interesting week so far. Some good and some bad. We will start with the good. 

We celebrated Mason and Sawyer’s half birthday. I gave them some of the toys they got for their birthday that I had saved. I also made a birthday cake to take over to the Groves house for our weekly dinner.

We had some fun visitors. Some friends from Kingsville that now live in Hawaii stopped by for a visit. It was so good to see them! Elizabeth even brought Mason and Sawyer some awesome bracelets with their name in Hawaiian on them. My friend Adriane was also in town and I haven't seen her in so long! It was great to see her too.

me & Bekah
Photobucket

 We almost had a house fire. One wall of our house randomly lost power and we found this outside.

Photobucket

 Some friends of ours from church have a 3 year old little girl that was diagnosed with leukemia this week. My heart breaks for them. Please say a prayer for Tatum and her family!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I am looking forward to seeing Harry Potter and lots of pool time!

No comments:

Blog Archive