Monday, July 20, 2009

Lazy Summer Weekends

We didn't have a whole lot going on this weekend. Eric and I went out to lunch and to see Harry Potter on Friday. I thought it was great!! Other than that we just relaxed, hung out and played games, and swam. We tried out arm floaties on Mason, but they weren't very successful. We will have to wait for next summer for those. 

Photobucket

On my last post I put a link to the ABC book I designed for Mason and Sawyer. Well now I am working on a friends and family book for them. I think it will be great for helping them to learn names and remember distant relatives they don't get to see very often! 

2 comments:

annalee said...

so fun! i love that picture of stan and judy holding your cuties.
i just made a friends and family book last week for adelaide, i wish we lived in the same town and could make them together!

Leah said...

How do you do the photo collage thing? I am sure the book will come out cute!

Blog Archive