Saturday, July 11, 2009

Best Friends

We have had a fun weekend of swimming and playing outside! We have been to the pool the past 4 days. My friend Rachael came into town to visit before Lauren moves next month, and we had a blast! I met Lauren and Rachael my freshman year of college and we will be friends the rest of our life. They are such amazing friends. I don't know what I would have done without them the past 8 years. They have been with me through all of the major events. They were both bridesmaids in our wedding, they went to school with me, worked at ACU with me, stood by me through infertility and were there when I had Mason and Sawyer. I love them so much!

Homecoming 05-
At Rachael's Wedding-
At my baby shower-
After Mason & sawyer were born-
Homecoming 09 (Lauren's prego)-
After William was born (Rachael's prego)-
This weekend -

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I had a blast guys :) And, now I am going to miss you...

Unknown said...

:-) love you both so much.

Blog Archive