We just got back from taking the kids to Sea World for the first time! They had so much fun and loved it! We went with some good friends of ours (the Groves) who have taken their kids a lot, so they kinda took us around to everything. Eric and I hadn't been since we were kids, so it was almost like our first time too. Jason's brother and sister met us there for the first day, so it was nice to have extra help with all the kids!
Most of the group when we first went in (minus Jocelyn and Jacob)-
The first show we saw was Shamu. I think the kids liked this one best. Maybe because it was first, but after the show Mason kept saying I need to see Shamu. Now the character, not so much. I headed over to take their picture with Shamu and when Mason saw him he started screaming and running the other direction!! He was terrified of him for some reason.
We took the kids on their first "rollercoaster" - the log ride. Mason had a huge smile on his face and giggled the whole time. He threw a fit when it was over and kept saying "ride boat again." Sawyer did not like it at all and wanted to get off, until we got off then she kept saying ride again. Silly girl. We rode it again the second day though and she did fine.
Day 2 was fun too, but I think everyone was a little worn. We watched the dolphin and sea lion show, which were both good.
- ► 2012 (49)
- ► 2011 (87)
- A Unsuccessfully Successful Photo Shoot
- Dive Like a Dolphin!
- embrace the camera
- We just got back from taking the kids to Sea World...
- This post is dedicated to Baby Molly. Sawyer got B...
- Summer Days....
- My parents were in town this weekend and it was so...
- Here is a little potty training update...Day 4 of ...
- Potty training is rough. I wanted to quit 30 minut...
- Today starts day one of potty boot camp. I am goin...
- We just got back from a long relaxing vacation in ...
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2009 (85)
- ► 2008 (76)