We just got back from a long relaxing vacation in Vegas! We met some friends out there and spent 5 days relaxing. We stayed at Aria for the first time and it is our new favorite hotel. It was awesome. The rooms are so nice. Super modern and completely automated. I loved my goodnight button that turned of all the lights in the room! Oh and the beds were super comfy. Lots of pool time, shopping and a pedicure for me. Lots of poker, craps and 3 card poker for Eric :) Our friends took us to Texas de Brazil for the first time and the food there was great. We went and saw a new show while we were there - The Lion King. It was great. Not as good as Cirque, but the costumes were amazing.
At the Bellagio-
Our view from our room at Aria-
Pool at Aria-
This is the wave pool/beach at Mandalay Bay. Elizabeth got a cabana there our last day and the pools there are great. There was a wave pool, lazy river and 2 or 3 regular pools. Nice.
And here we all are on our last night at Bellagio (Dennis, Elizabeth, me & Eric)-
It was a great vacation but I was SO ready to see the kids when we got home today!!
- ► 2012 (49)
- ► 2011 (87)
- A Unsuccessfully Successful Photo Shoot
- Dive Like a Dolphin!
- embrace the camera
- We just got back from taking the kids to Sea World...
- This post is dedicated to Baby Molly. Sawyer got B...
- Summer Days....
- My parents were in town this weekend and it was so...
- Here is a little potty training update...Day 4 of ...
- Potty training is rough. I wanted to quit 30 minut...
- Today starts day one of potty boot camp. I am goin...
- We just got back from a long relaxing vacation in ...
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2009 (85)
- ► 2008 (76)