Monday, June 14, 2010

My parents were in town this weekend and it was so nice to have help. The accident count is way down now and we were actually able to get out of the house, which was a nice change. I love summer, and we spent lots of time outside playing too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday we went over to Papa and Mimi's to swim. I got these puddle jumpers for the kids and couldn't wait to try them out. They are awesome!!! I highly recommend them. They helped Mason and Sawyer be able to swim on their own so much better than regular arm supports, and now I will be able to take the kids swimming on my own. Mason has no fear and loves to go off the diving board. He will jump off, swim to the ladder, climb up and jump off again all on his own. And he will do it over and over and over and over.... Crazy kid. Sawyer is not as adventurous, but did go off a few times.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this is a fun and very short stop motion video I put together with a few of the pictures.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Looks like your summer is off to a very good start! I love the swimming pictures!

Kim said...

Great pictures! The one of Mason jumping off of the diving board with his legs up is GREAT! And my fave of Sawyer has to be the watermelon one! Such cute kids! Looks like yall are really enjoying summer!

Blog Archive