Friday, May 22, 2009

More Backyard Work

My parents are here for the weekend and we are working on the backyard. We are going to finish this weekend. Today we smoothed out the dirt and my dad dug out the tree trunk!! I couldn't believe it. We are going to lay down the sod tomorrow! I am so glad that this is finally going to be done. I also found an awesome 2 slide little tikes play thing on craigs list for an awesome price. I can't wait to see it all done!


We have been playing outside a lot lately. I hate being hot, but I love the great weather. The kids love being outside.







Mason and Sawyer got to meet Will the other day. They weren't real sure what to think of him. But they didn't attack him or hurt him so I was happy. They kinda just clung to me.
I got these super cute onsies at the M&M factory in Vegas.

No comments: