Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break

This past weekend my parents were in town for their Spring break, so we took the kids outside a lot to play and ran a bunch of errands. It was a busy weekend. I also had 3 photo sessions. We took the kids out to Jacob's Dream to let them run around and try to get some pictures but they are too busy to sit still for pictures. Here is what I did get though.






Mason sitting on daddy's head -
After eating -

These babies LOVE to eat. Especially Mason. Sometimes I can't believe how much they can fit in their little tummies. Tonight for dinner they had sweet potatoes, broccoli rice casserole, brisket, corn casserole, black beans, yogurt with cereal, strawberries, grapes and a little bit of pear. They don't eat a ton of each thing, but it is still a lot of food!! And it is so messy. They love to spread it all in their hair and all over themselves. It is not much fun to clean them up.

2 comments:

Mary Kay said...

So cute! I am so proud of all the things that they are eating!!! Way to go little mom! You are doing a great job Hannah! They are so precious!

Kristen said...

so cute! glad you had a fun week! I love how matchy matchy they are in all the pics. I do the same thing. :)