Sunday, February 20, 2011

pictures

taking pictures of the kids is always an adventure. it really is much harder to take pictures of your own kids than someone elses. and i know i usually get at least one good one and everyone always says but they turn out so cute. but that's because they don't see the 250 outtakes that i had to go through to get the 2 good pictures.

the good.
Photobucket

and the bad.
Photobucket

the good.
Photobucket

Photobucket

the bad.
Photobucket

Photobucket

the ok.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and, well, the kid has personality. he looks like a GQ model in the bottom right corner right?
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! They are such cute, silly kids! I'm sure someday you'll treasure those "bad" ones just as much as the "good" ones! And what happened to the videos? I love listening to them!

Kara said...

the first 'bad' picture made me laugh out loud. those are some great out-takes : )

Kim said...

PRECIOUS PICTURES!!! I love them all, even the out-takes. :) Must be nice that they have a great photog as a mom! Lucky little ones!! They are so cute, Hannah, and the first picture of them together is a framer, for sure. Love it!

Jordyn said...

So Adorable! I love them all!
Your kids are too precious!

Since it's my first time commenting, I want to introduce myself . . . . my name is Jordyn and I'm a new Momma - trying out the blogging world and LOVING IT. Your blog is so cute - a great inspiration! :)

Riley Kai said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the first "bad" one! Priceless! I would totally frame it! Ha!