Friday, September 17, 2010

what the kids were doing.

while i was off having my girls weekend and eric was working the kids spent the weekend in kingsville with my parents. on wednesday the kids and i drove down to san antonio to meet my parents. our plan had been to spend a day or two at sea world until we found out it closes during the week when school starts! sooo we decided to go shopping wednesday and take the kids to the zoo on thursday.

my dad pushing the kids around in circles at la cantera.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

thursday my parents took the kids and headed to kingsville while i headed to the airport to pick up amy and liz.
Photobucket

Photobucket

on sunday eric flew down to corpus and i picked him up on my way to kingsville. we spent a couple days down there hanging out then headed back home in time for kindermusik class and the fair!

while we were in kingsville we got to go out to one of my dads research projects to let the kids feed and pet the deer. mason got so excited to pet them and they both enjoyed feeding the fawn the bottle.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

thanks for watching the kids mom and dad!

1 comment:

Kim W. said...

How cool! My boys would have flipped out being able to be that close to the deer! That is awesome! Glad the kids had a good time while you got some away time! :)

Blog Archive