Tuesday, August 24, 2010

new room

I recently rearranged the kids room. I wanted them to have more of a play area and a sleep area, and for them to be able to walk around their train table.

So here is their room....

before they were born:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

right before I rearranged:
Photobucket

Photobucket

and now:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They are LOVING playing with the train table. And I am loving how much easier it is to keep clean.
Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

kristin fulghum said...

looks awesome!

amy said...

love how you rearranged! What a FUN room

Leah said...

Looks GREAT!

annalee said...

SOO cute AND fun!

Unknown said...

Those beds are great! I've never seen that before.. Looks like a fun room to hang in!

Blog Archive