Wednesday, October 24, 2007

This and That

Last weekend was Homecoming at ACU and our busiest week of the year at work. This year I was in charge of pre-game and had to help with everything else! It was very busy and I worked about 25 hours of overtime.A lot of my friends from college were here for the weekend, but I didn't get to see them very much. It was good to at least get to say hi though. I miss everyone living here and all of the fun group stuff we used to do!

I am 22 weeks today! I can't believe how fast it has gone by so far. My friends have planned my shower and now I need to register. A friend of mine from church that has twins is going to help me out because I don't know how much I need of what or what brands are good, etc. The house is no where near ready for them, but I am so excited that the babies will be here in a little over 3 months. I can't wait to see what they will look like. Eric and I looked very different as babies. He has blond curly hair as a kid and I was born with a ton of dark straight hair. Here are some pictures of us:



Here I am at 22 weeks:

2 comments:

summer said...

You look fabulous!

Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

Yeah! I've been wanting to see pictures of pregnant Hannah--since I can't be there in person to see you :( Sorry we didn't make it down for Homecoming...but it sounds like we wouldn't have seen you anyway. Take care and we will be coming up in a few weeks!