Monday, October 1, 2007

Eastern Caribbean Cruise










We just got back from a week long cruise to St.Thomas, St.Maarten, and the Bahamas. It was beautiful and very relaxing. I read 4 books and I slept a ton (probably more than anything else)! On the first day at sea I accidentally fell asleep on my lounger on top in the sun for 2 1/2 hours and had some very interesting burns. You can see them in any pictures of me. I don't know what I did, but my forehead and the tip of my nose was burned. And then my tankini must have blown up and the bottom of my stomach wass burned too. Te worst part was that I couldn't lay out anymore after that! It was a great week though and a nice break away from work. This week is going to be crazy though. I have 1 session Thursday, 1 Friday, 2 Saturday and 1 Sunday. I guess that is what happens when you are gone for a week!

2 comments:

summer said...

How fun!

Kara said...

what a great vacation right in the middle of pregnancy! rest is exactly what you need right now...