Sunday, December 13, 2009

I am so excited that Christmas is almost here! I have gotten almost all of my Christmas shopping done, which is nice. We have a Christmas party to go to this week, other Christmas plans and I have a wedding this weekend, so I know things are going to be busy. Here are some pictures from the last week or so of what we have been doing.







Above: Mason started stacking his cheerios on his bananas like this the other day.

ABOVE: Sawyer makes this face all the time!

This past week I got a call from Kid's Village to tell me that I won a train table (and all the pieces that go on top) in the drawing that I entered on Black Friday! I was so surprised because I had been wanting to get Mason one once he got a little older. They can be so expensive though! I don't think the kids will be able to walk in their room after Christmas, it will be so full of toys.

Sawyer has been having lots of tea parties with her babies (and Stitch) lately and I think it so cute!

2 comments:

Mary Kay said...

So cute! They are just so cute! How exciting to win, we sure enough signed up for the kitchen and the train set...didn't get any calls though! :( Glad it went to a good family!!!

Love the Christmas card! So so sweet! Did you do it???

kristin fulghum said...

so fun! my parents said they watched the kids on sat. and they were hilarious.