Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I haven't posted in a while, but I have been very busy with work! It is definitely Christmas card season. Plus I also just finished my new business blog, which I love.

And here are some pictures of the kids lately. They will be 2 in 2 months and I am starting to think about what to do for their bday party and am stuck. Any ideas??









A little post halloween fun. They put their costumes on all the time now or bring them to me and say please. Too cute!


Last week they learned to climb in their high chairs. I guess I will have to think about putting them at a kids table in a few months!

3 comments:

Pricilla Wyatt said...

Since they love animals so much, May Farm would be a great place. Mrs. May is sooo nice. If the weather permits, that is!? Miss seeing you, friend!

annalee said...

the hug pictures are priceless! what about some kind of pair themed birthday party since the TWO of them will be turning TWO?!?

brenda said...

They are getting so big! Post Halloween costume wearing is the BEST:-) Your kids are just adorable!

Blog Archive