Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It has been quite a while since I last updated! So I will start from 2 weeks ago.

Here are our 2 little monkeys. I don't think it will be too long before they learn how to climb out of their cribs, but I am hoping and praying it will be a while. I am going to leave them in there as long as possible.
Photobucket

Here is Mason in his candle light bath. 2 weeks ago our power went out for 4 hours starting at dinner time. It was interesting.
Photobucket

Mason giving sweet Claire a hug. He loves her!
Photobucket

My parents were in town for Labor Day weekend. So we did lots of fun things with the kids. We took them to the Grace for the first time, did lots of shopping and had some park time.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha! I love the last one of Sawyer. That's hilarious. I'll be in Abilene on September 23! Are you guys going to be around?

Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

Sawyer's little hightops are awesome!

Blog Archive