Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I have been super busy lately! We have had a lot going on and I have been working like crazy. I finally got my new website launched. http://hannahvickersphotography.com/ Let me know what you think! I have also had lots of sessions and I am doing a back to school special right now. So on top of all that we had a garage sale last weekend, took Sawyer to the dentist, went to a birthday party for Big Papa and lots of other stuff. Here are a few pictures from the week-

We took Sawyer into our dentist to have her teeth looked at cause we thought she had a lot of tarter build up and were worried about her getting cavities. Turns out it was just stain and we can get it off if we hold her down long enough when we brush her teeth! They hate having their teeth brushed right now though and it is not a fun job.
Photobucket

playing at the mall-
Photobucket

Some of our friends decided to have a garage sale so we put a bunch of stuff in it too. We have never done one and it went really well. It was great to clear out the garage and closets, and make a little money too.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive