Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Half Birthday!

The babies are 6 months old today! I can't believe it. It goes by so fast. I am amazed at how much they have learned and how much they can do now. And I am a little bit sad that they aren't my itty bitty babies anymore. But only a little bit because each phase is so much fun. Their smiles and giggles are absolutely priceless.





Here are few things they are doing right now

Mason-

- can sit up on his own for a long time
- loves his feet
- puts everything in his mouth
- is so tickilish and giggles all the time

Sawyer

- loves to stand (with our help)
- rolls and scoots all over the place
- puts everything in her mouth
- is so curious about everything - she watches everything and stares at
things and just takes it all in

2 comments:

Kristen said...

So sweet! I am to sad that I don't have my itty bitty babies too, but also love the new stages. I saw some premie clothes at walmart the other day and couldn't believe that those clothes were too big for my babies when they were born...Crazy! Where does time go?
I love the new pics!

JD said...

I just love all the hair on Sawyer's head...she needs to teach Jaxon how to grow it like that!