Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Another update

Well we are still at the hospital until Friday. We came up here on Monday because I thought I was having contractions. Which I was, and I was dilated to 1 1/2. So Tadvick started me on procardia to stop the contractions. It has worked really well and he thinks I should be able to go home on Friday. I will have to stay on the medicine and I will still be on bed rest, but I get to go home! He will take me off the medicine at 34 weeks and we will see what happens after that. Please pray for the babies to stay in my tummy as long as possible!

2 comments:

Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

I will keep all of you in my prayers! By the way I will be in town from Sunday through either Friday or Saturday. Depending on how you are feeling I could come give you some company!

summer said...

I've been praying for those babies to stay put! I'm glad you're getting to go home. Now YOU get in bed and stay put! :)