Monday, November 19, 2007

Baby Shower

This weekend was my baby shower here in Abilene. It was amazing! We are so blessed to have so many great friends and family, and such a wonderful and giving church family. They are just so amazing. Thank you just doesn't seem like enough. We got so much of the stuff that we will need for Mason and Sawyer (it is crazy how much stuff 2 babies need!). I was overwhelmed by everyone's generosity. I had great shower hostesses that kept everything running smoothly and helped me out so much. They all worked so hard and I love them all! Here is a pictures of my hostesses:
Here is a video of all of the loot and a few pictures from the shower:


Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone!

2 comments:

Kara said...

awesome! i'm so glad that you were showered with so many gifts! it does take a lot to care for two babies, and showers like this help out so much!

summer said...

You're such a beautiful mommy-to-be! Looks like a great shower. Sorry I couldn't actually be there, but I hope the blankets will keep those sweeties warm!