Friday, July 9, 2010

Kingsville

The kids and I spent the last week visiting my parents. We had a fun trip despite all of the crazy rain. I am very ready for some nice sunny weather.

On the way day my parents met us in San Antonio to go to Sea World. The kids talked about feeding the dolphins and seeing baby Shamu ALL week. So much that we decided to go again on the way home!
Photobucket

Wednesday we went to the beach at Padre Island. We went to the same beach we went to last year, and it was so nasty this year! There was a ton of seaweed in the water and on the shore. Sawyer did not like all of the floating seaweed hitting her legs at all. A little but after we got there it started raining, but it quickly passed and we had lots of time to play. Mason loved jumping the waves with grandad.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mason wanted to work out with me :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

We even got to have a play-date while we were there with one of my friends from church. We have known each other our whole lives! It was so much fun to see Nicole and meet Evelyn.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kim said...

These are WONDERFUL pictures. I love seeing you and your kiddos. And the picture of M & S holding hands...PRECIOUS!!! Such a great picture. And in case I haven't ever said it yet, I am in love with Sawyer's hair. It is just the prettiest hair I have ever seen on a little girl! Hope JK has it! Doubtful, but hey... :)

Rachael said...

These are amazing pictures! The one of them holding hands and staring at the ocean gave me chills...i just melted. I miss all of you so much!

brenda said...

Great photos...looks like your parents had as much fun as your kids :-) Love the beach photos, such fun!!

Anonymous said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。

Blog Archive