Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Expo and Park

This past week has been a normal week. It has been really warm here lately so we took the kids to the park the other day. They love swinging. I have been spending a lot of time preparing for the Bridal Extravaganza that was here in town. It was today and I am exhausted!! You have to get up there and set up (from 9 am to 1 pm), then the stuff is from 1-5 and then you have to tear down your whole booth!! My feet are killing me still! My friend Summer who is an amazing interior designer helped me decorate my booth. The difference in this year and last is HUGE!! Granted I had two 5 week olds last year, but still. I even got a haircut (it had been 6 months) and a pedicure (it had been at least a year) in preparation for the event! Here are some photos of the booth:
This year -
Summer and me -
Last year -
Park Photos -





No comments: