Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Good Things Come in Two's


Today my friend Kristen and her adorable boy/girl twins drove into Abilene for a play date. Kristen and I met through mutual friends/the blogging world and found out that we have SO much in common. We both went through over three years of trying to have kids, found out we had endometriosis, did IVF, and had boy/girl twins at 34 weeks! Her babies are 6 weeks younger than mine. We had so much fun talking and taking pictures and playing. I think it is so cool that when they are older the babies will have friends that are b/g twins that are the same age. And it is great to have someone to talk to that understands what you are going through! I think this will be the beginning of a great friendship.

The babies are doing great and will be 9 months old next week. They are everywhere and into everything right now. So my time is spent chasing them and trying to get some work done! I will post a long picture post/update sometime next week!

For now here are some pictures of the babies with some of our other friends kids...

Mason and Sawyer with Kaitlyn and Cora
Rachel and Alan were recently in town and they got to meet Kaleb for the first time
M&S with Aidan

4 comments:

Kristen said...

We had soooo much fun today! I can't wait until next time. I love that our kids can be friends and us too! :) Can't wait to see our pics!

Rachael said...

Looks like a lot of fun, Hannah! See you soon!

The Doty's Dish said...

cute. cute. cute.

Alison said...

They are too cute! I am so jealous that you can do pigtails in Sawyer's hair! I am waiting for Chloe's to thicken up! I cannot wait for Chloe and I to meet those sweet babies!