Monday, September 15, 2008

8 Months

The babies are 8 months old today! They are getting so big and so old. Sawyer is crawling and pulling up now. Mason isn't interested in crawling though. I found Sawyer pulled up looking over her crib a couple of days ago, so we have lowered their mattresses. While I was feeding Mason I watched her pull the changing pad over to her crib and try to climb on it and use it as a bridge to the changing table. Mason still loves to jump though. He would much rather jump than crawl.It seems like they are learning new things every day right now. They learn how t make new sounds and faces all of the time. They are so cute and so much fun!

Here are the first 2 things I see in the morning:

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Always precious! Sawyer has so much hair, she looks like a big girl. :) Can't wait to play!

The Doty's Dish said...

does sawyer always keep those glasses on...jaxon has NEVER kept hers inplace long enough for me to grab my camera??!!

hannah said...

She will wear them until I take them off! She will sit there and play with her toys with them on for 30 minutes! It's so funny!

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how big the are getting. They are starting to look like kids instead of babies!

Mary Kay said...

Hannah-
I can't believe how big your sweet ones are getting! I love the pictures of them in the morning...doesn't it just make your heart sing when you open the door and see those precious smiles! Keep having fun! Love ya. Mary Kay