Friday, August 29, 2008

Sick babies

This week has been a long rough week. Last Saturday Mason got a fever and started feeling bad. When he woke up on Sunday he had a rash all over his body. It only got worse and 2 days later Sawyer got it all as well. So they have been feverish, covered in a bad rash and feeling bad all week! Mason is finally over it, but Sawyer is still sick. Then on top of that I have gotten two awful migraines two nights in a row. One of them was so bad that after having it for 10 hours Eric took me to the ER so that the could give me medicine to get rid of it! I have a wedding Saturday so I am hoping that I won't get anymore.


If you look closely you can see Mason's two teeth!





5 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Hannah-
I can't believe how big your two cuties are getting! They are both so adorable! Sorry they have been sick! You too! Take care!

hannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Doty's Dish said...

hey girl...sorry y'all have been sick...i hope y'all are all getting better...i love when they get teeth...it makes them all the more funny.

Travis and Erin Bodeker said...

I like the diva picture of Sawyer.

summer said...

Hope you are all feeling better soon! They are so incredibly cute and I can't believe I still haven't seen them in person. That must change!